National Trial Law has earned a nationwide reputation for handling complex cases and finding creative ways to win. We are excited to announce that many members of our firm were recently recognized for their outstanding work, this time by Super Lawyers® for its prestigious 2023 list.
Six of our attorneys who are listed in 2023 Super Lawyers® are:
- Attorney Jamal Alsaffar has been recognized by Super Lawyers® from 2014 to 2023 and Rising Stars℠ from 2007 to 2014.
- Attorney Michelle Cheng has been recognized by Super Lawyers® from 2009 to 2023 and Rising Stars℠ from 2004 to 2006.
- Attorney Eugene “Chip” Brees, Senior Counsel, has been named to Super Lawyers® each year between 2003 to 2023. He was named Top 50 in 2023.
- Attorney Laurie Higginbotham has been recognized by Super Lawyers® from 2013 to 2023 and Rising Stars℠ from 2004 to 2013.
- Attorney Tom Jacob has been recognized by Super Lawyers® from 2021 to 2023 and Rising Stars℠ from 2016 to 2019.
- Attorney Bill Whitehurst, Senior Counsel, has been recognized by Super Lawyers® from 2003 to 2023.
We also celebrate the Rising Stars℠ 2023 recognition earned by Attorney Steven Haspel, which he also earned in 2021 and 2022.
Please join our firm in congratulating these seven attorneys for their Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars℠ recognitions for 2023! We look forward to seeing yet another year of legal excellence serving our deserving clients in 2024.
What is Super Lawyers®?
Super Lawyers® reviews and recognizes lawyers from across the country. Each year, it uses a multistep process to analyze countless nominees and potential members. When the selection process is completed, fewer than 5% of all practicing attorneys will be selected for the annual membership list.
Rising Stars℠ is similar to Super Lawyers® but is awarded to nominees younger than 40 years of age or less than 10 years of practice experience. As a result, no more than 2.5% of all practicing attorneys will be named Rising Stars℠ members for a given year.
For more information about Super Lawyers®, you can visit the organization’s official website: https://www.superlawyers.com/. If you want to know more about National Trial Law and the attorneys who make our team one of the nation’s most trusted, please feel free to contact us online or call (833) 913-1885. Thank you.